Feb 29, 2016
Innochain ESRs Dimitrie A. Stefanescu, who pursues his research project ESR 5 ALTERNATE MEANS TO COMMUNICATE MEASURE at at UCL London, has released a first software artefact related to Innochain – Speckle. Speckle allows users to quickly share Grasshopper 3d models online through just one double click.
1. Speckle can export meshes, coloured meshes, polylines, curves and points.
2. Zoom Extents and Zoom Selected: just press spacebar.
3. Multiple Selection: Shift + Left Click selects objects (press Esc to deselect).
4. Named views from Rhino are transported to the online viewer. Wowzers!
5. Simple edges display (wireframe) for legibility.
6. Camera control: rotation, zooming and panning are *exactly* like in Rhino. If on a trackpad, you can switch to a more finger friendly control scheme. Just press “T” on your keyboard to switch between the two.
More info and download on beta.speckle.xyz